Saturday, October 25, 2008

In Motion - In honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Breast Cancer Awareness Month is winding down, however the fight for a cure and the efforts to assist those stricken with the disease is not. Here are the moving lyrics to the song, In Motion, from the Pink Ribbons Project (Houston) website. You can hear it for yourself at http://www.pinkribbons.org/song/.

In Motion

Looking out to the distance
I see places I've not been
And I won't close these eyes yet
Whilst there's sunsets
I've not seen

I will dance and I will sing
I will live and I will dream
I will be and I will do
I will

Chorus
I will be fearless
I will fear less
I will stay in motion

I will be here beside you
You'll be holding someone's hand
She'll wrap both arms around her
And together we all stand.

We will dance and we will sing
We will live and we will dream
We will be and we will do
We will

Chorus
We will be fearless
We will fear less
We will walk we will run
We will keep moving on
'Til we're breathless
We will stay in motion

- O. Thomas and L. Young

No comments: